Friday, November 16, 2007

5pm

Exhilaration. Excitement. Contentment. Release. Every step I take leads me onward to newfound freedom. I know not where I shall go or what it is I will do.

Eagerness fills the air as I enter the fast-paced human flow. Some frown as they recall the events of the day, some rush off, impatient to get to the next scheduled event...yet still some of us look around at the passing activity, enjoy the warmth of the setting sun and smile a smile that can only originate from one who has realized that for today, at least, work time is over.

3 Comments:

Blogger OM said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:27 PM  
Blogger OM said...

I loved it... it's beautiful... What is that saying? Take time to smell the roses?

2:27 PM  
Blogger Itsnotme said...

life is what happens when you're busy making plans for the future (and whining about the present).

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home