Sunday, September 10, 2006

dreams

So i had this dream last night
I dreamed i chopped off my toes with a big chef knife
I thought to myself, "eh, i don't need these anyway"
I was amazed that it did hurt or not bleed at all
Funny thing is, I chopped onions up yesterday while making dinner
So i guess i was in the mood to chop

And then the other day i fell asleep in class
But right before I was thinking really evil thoughts about this girl i don't like
Then i dreamed about her, right there in the middle of class, as a trail of saliva slowly formed itself into a pool on my desk
In my dream we fought over something really petty, which well represents our relationship in real life

Be amazed, oh faithful reader
As these have originated from an author who rarely dreams

The moral of this story is: real life events can have significant bearing on one’s subconscious thoughts

2 Comments:

Blogger OM said...

It's the unconscious mind that I worry about.

6:40 PM  
Blogger Itsnotme said...

Have you been logging your dreams? It'll help you recall your dreams more often and will direct your attention to things that trouble your unconscious mind. I just started again, it's a bit creepy.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home