Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I loved you all along

I should’ve stayed, I know
I wasn’t there with you
I wasn’t there to hold you when you were lonely
I wasn’t there to tell you I care
I wasn’t there to love you

How can I tell you...I loved you the whole time?
I missed you so much
It hurt to think of you
I needed you too
But... I wasn’t there to love you

Now I’m back... back in your life
And I can see you, smell you, feel you
But you wont let me in
You wont let me kiss you
You wont let me hold you

It hurts me to be so close you
It hurts me that you don’t care
I really need you right now
How long do I have to wait?
I never stopped loving you

Has it been too long?
Does the past no longer matter?
Don’t you remember the love we shared?
Your comfort when I cried?
My hands when you fell?
Is it because I wasn't there to love you?

I loved you all along

3 Comments:

Blogger Itsnotme said...

did you write that? sounds familiar...hmmm.

10:21 AM  
Blogger nydiathegreat said...

Yes, I wrote that. I wrote it as a dedication to my son, Max. I have been here since monday, and he would not let me touch him until just yesterday. I was very hurt. He was very upset, you see. And now we have made amends and all is well. :)

2:26 PM  
Blogger Itsnotme said...

Oh Max! I need you too!

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home